Partner with us
Building a fairer society by
supporting diverse and impact
founders into business.
We specialise in helping women, social impact and BAME entrepreneurs develop the knowledge and skills needed to grow successful and sustainable businesses that have a positive and lasting impact on their communities. We do this through a mix of exclusive events, peer support, hands-on seminars and 1-2-1 expert support.
We need to support diverse entrepreneurs urgently and Hatch’s programmes are one great way we can super-charge this support!
Martha Lane Fox CBE
Who we help
Why partner with Hatch?
By becoming a corporate partner for Hatch, you can meet your CSR goals and engage your staff in volunteering with impactful businesses:
- Support from an expert team: We’ll use our expertise, enthusiasm and ideas to make sure working together is a success on both sides.
- Employee engagement: A partnership with us will engage and motivate your employees. We provide opportunities to develop communication and leadership skills.
- A way to differentiate your brand: You’ll get to meet innovative and diverse founders, connect with them early, leading to long-term relationships and brand exposure.
- A tailor-made partnership: We’re creative and collaborative in our approach and will help tailor just the right kind of partnership to enhance your business.
Hatch made the planning and execution of the Jam a breeze – the team are professional, creative and organised. We look forward to our future collaborations!
Customer Success Director
We partnered with Adobe to create the ‘Creative Business Jam’ where 70 Adobe volunteers used their experience to advise on a range of business areas.
We’ve partnered with companies committed building a fairer society:
Help us build a fairer society by supporting
diverse and impact founders into business
- Sponsor a Hatch Programme to support the next generation of entrepreneurs going through our programmes.
- Get your staff involved as skilled volunteers to improve the skills of both the entrepreneur and your staff.
- Become a Hackathon Partner to directly support entrepreneurs or start-ups to achieve a specific business goal.
- Deliver an expert workshop to provide expert knowledge and improve the success rate of entrepreneurs and their businesses.