Partner with us and help us build a fairer society by supporting diverse and impact founders
Building a fairer society by
supporting diverse and impact
founders into business
Hatch works with entrepreneurs from diverse, under-served communities to grow smart ideas into successful, sustainable businesses. We do this through a mix of hands-on workshops, events, peer support, networking and 1-2-1 skilled volunteering support.
Since 2014, we’ve successfully supported more than 700 entrepreneurs through our core programmes and 5,000 people through our light-touch support, which includes online webinars and events. By 2025, we’re aiming for this figure to have grown to 25,000. It’s an ambitious target, but we’re an ambitious charity.
Partner with Hatch and help us do even more over the coming years.
I’m sure the partnership between Hatch and UBS’s Community Affairs programme will continue to bring opportunities for volunteers and the entrepreneurs they support.
Executive Director, Community Affairs EMEA, UBS AG
Who we help
We believe that achieving gender parity in business is essential for the continued success of our society. So we created our Female Founders programme designed specifically to empower women with the tools they need to overcome the inequality currently endemic in business.
Female founders have been through our in-depth programmes
Of our female founders are from diverse backgrounds
As a charity we are acutely aware of the difficulties impact businesses can face, having to traverse the business landscape while maintaining their mission and can address them in a dedicated way through our Hatch Impact programme.
Impact founders have been through our in-depth programmes
Impact founders have been supported through our events
Why partner with Hatch?
- Support from an expert team: We’ll use our expertise, enthusiasm and ideas to make sure working together is a success on both sides.
- Employee engagement: A partnership with us will engage and motivate your employees. We provide opportunities to develop communication and leadership skills.
- A way to differentiate your brand: You’ll get to meet innovative and diverse founders, connect with them early, leading to long-term relationships and brand exposure.
- A tailor-made partnership: We’re creative and collaborative in our approach and will help tailor just the right kind of partnership to enhance your business.
Hatch made the planning and execution of the Jam a breeze – the team are professional, creative and organised. We look forward to our future collaborations!
Customer Success Director, Adobe
We partnered with Adobe to create the ‘Creative Business Jam’ where 70 Adobe volunteers used their experience to advise on a range of business areas.
We work with companies committed building a fairer society:
By becoming a corporate partner with Hatch, you can meet your CSR goals and engage your staff in volunteering with impactful businesses:
- Sponsor a Hatch Programme to support the next generation of entrepreneurs going through our programmes.
- Get your staff involved as skilled volunteers to improve the skills of both the entrepreneur and your staff.
- Become a Hackathon Partner to directly support entrepreneurs or start-ups to achieve a specific business goal.
- Deliver an expert workshop to provide expert knowledge and improve the success rate of entrepreneurs and their businesses.