Our commitmentHatch Enterprise understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our websites and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
Your personal data.We use your personal details to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the reasons shown below:
- To see if our programmes are a good fit for you
- To see whether or not you are eligible for our bursary
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our events and services
- To share new opportunities such as promotional emails about news, events, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address/phone number which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you to find measure the impact our services have had on your business
- We may use your name, personal/business description and photo on our website to show that you are part of our community
- We may use your name, personal/business description and photo for promotional purposes
What data we use
|Programmes.hatchenterprise.org Application form field name||Why we need it|
|Date of Birth||Some of our funding is aimed specifically at certain age groups, we need to know your age so we can see if you are eligible for support.|
|Address/ Borough/ Postcode||Some of our funding is aimed specifically at entrepreneurs that live in certain areas, we need to know your address so we can see if you are eligible for support.|
|Business Description||Some of our funding is aimed specifically at entrepreneurs that operate in certain sectors, we need to know what your business does so we can see if you are eligible for support and if you are a good fit for our programmes.|
|Mobile/ Email||We need to be able to contact you incase we need further information and to notify you on the status of your application.|
|Application form field name||Why we need it|
|Gender||Some of our programmes are targeted at women. We need to know your gender to see if you are applicable.|
|Why do you want to become part of the Social Enterprise Incubator? Have you been through an incubation before? How will you and your business benefit from the Social Enterprise Incubator? Do you have a special project you would like help with? If so, what is it? Which skills and expertise you think you can give back to other social entrepreneurs in the programme or in general? Do you intend to apply for a bursary in order to join the programme? How did you find out about the Social Enterprise Incubator||We use this information to tailor our programmes for your business and to improve our programmes.|
|Company Telephone Number Company Email Address Website address (if exists) Social Media Sites/Handles:||We use this information to promote your business on our website and on our network.|
|Company House Reg. No Date Trading Commenced Sector of Business No. of other Directors in the Business No. of Full-time Employees No. of Volunteers Company Turnover When was your financial year What does your social enterprise/charity do? What are your main social impact goals? Was your business created out of the desire to create value for a community or specific group of people? How many customers have you traded with since starting? What are your main achievements so far? What are the three main challenges you want to address to help you grow your social enterprise/charity?||We use this information to help us come to a decision on whether you are suitable for our programmes and to track your progress during and after our programme.|
|Employment status Do you claim benefits of any kind?||Some of our funding is aimed specifically at entrepreneurs who are under-employed or receive benefits we need this information so we can see if you are eligible for support.|
|Do you have a disability or a health condition as defined in the Disability Discrimination Act 1995? Ethnicity identified with||We use this information to track whether our programmes are reaching all parts of society.|
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- The site that referred you to us, and the site you exit to
- How long you spent on our website
- Which pages you visited
- Whether you’ve been to our website before
What we do with your data
- Any information you enter into the application form is transferred securely to our salesforce account which we use to keep track of applications. Your data will only be viewed by authorised Hatch employees and our funders (Walcot foundation, Deutsche Bank & JP Morgan)*. We will not share your information with any other 3rd parties without first asking your consent.
- Any data entered into our newsletter form is transferred securely to our mailchimp account which we use to keep track of our newsletters. Your data will only be viewed by authorised Hatch employees*. We will not share your information with any other 3rd parties without first asking your consent.
- Any data entered into our contact form is emailed to us securely (or in the case of hatchenterprise.org sent to our salesforce account). Your data will only be viewed by authorised Hatch employees*. We will not share your information with any other 3rd parties without first asking your consent.
- Any information you enter to join our events is transferred securely to our eventbrite account which we use to keep track of ticket sales. Your data will only be viewed by authorised Hatch employees*. We will not share your information with any other 3rd parties without first asking your consent.
Where we store your dataSome or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). If we do store or transfer data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between us and any third parties we engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements.
How long we retain your dataAny emails you send to us or stored indefinitely. All data entered into our forms (newsletter, contact or application form) are kept for upto 1 year from the last time we were in contact with you. If you have been through our entrepreneur programme any details about you or your business added to our website are stored indefinitely. If you join any of our memberships your details will be removed from our website once you have informed us you have left and will be deleted from our internal systems 1 year after you have left unless you request otherwise.
How to get your data
- Please fill out this letter and email it to email@example.com with your name and the email you used to use our services stating you would like all/part of your data. This will take upto 30 days to complete.
How to delete your data
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the email you used to use our services stating you would like to delete all/part of your data. This will take upto 30 days to complete.
SecurityData security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data we collect online.
CookiesOur Site may place and access certain first party Cookies on your computer or device. These cookies are purely functional and no personal data will be transferred. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, but please be aware that our websites may not work as intended if you do so. You may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. We use third party Cookies on our websites for analytic and marketing purposes. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of our websites.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies are used to help the website function. They contain no personal Identifying information
|Name of Cookie||Provider||Purpose||Appears on|
|bioep_shown_session/ bioep_shown||Hatch Enterprise||States whether the popup has been opened||programmes.hatchenterprise.org|
|hideNotice||Hatch Enterprise||Prevents the privacy banner from showing if the user has opted to close it||All websites|
|hatchCookie||Hatch Enterprise||Stores which cookies you have accepted||All websites|
|_calendly_session, website_language||Calendly||Required to provide the option to book a call with a programme manager via calendly. These cookies are only created when you book a call with us.||programmes.hatchenterprise.org, femalefounders.hatchenterprise.org|
|ebGAClientId, lux_uid, AMP_TOKEN, AS, G, SP, SP, __tld__, _biz_flagsA, _biz_nA, _biz_pendingA, _biz_uid, _eboga, _eboga_gid, ajs_anonymous_id, ajs_group_id, ajs_user_id, cm, csrftoken,||Eventbrite||Required sell tickets for our events through eventbrite.||beyondgoodbusiness.co.uk|
|_AVESTA_ENVIRONMENT||Mailchimp||We use mailchimp for our newsletters. These cookies are only created when you sign up to one of our newsletters.||All Websites|
|pum-3710||Hatch Enterprise||To stop our pop-up occurring too often||55east.co.uk|
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to help us keep track of how many people use our website and how they use it. They contain no personal Identifying information
|Name of Cookie||Provider||Purpose||Appears on|
|_pk_ref, _pk_cvar, _pk_id, _pk_ses||matomo||These cookies track how ther user uses the website.||FFA|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||These cookies stores other randomly generated ids and campaign information about the user||All websites|
- Advertising cookies: These cookie are used to help us promote our services through advertising networks.
|Name of Cookie||Provider||Purpose||Appears on|
|fr||Facebook/Twitter||This cookie stores other randomly generated ids and campaign information about the user||All websites|
How to remove cookiesThe option to delete cookies is from your browser usually under settings, history or security, for browser and social media specific instructions please see below:
Links to other websitesOur websites may contain links to other websites not under our control. If you leave our websites using one of these links we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting sites not governed by this privacy statement. Please exercise caution and look at the privacy statement on the website in question.
Additional informationIf you have any questions about how Hatch Enterprise uses your personal data, or you want to exercise your rights concerning your personal data, please contact us via email@example.com or write to Data Protection Queries, Hatch Enterprise, 53-63 East Street, SE17 2DJ. Under the GDPR, you have:
- The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling